Threat Nix is a Nepalese cyber-security firm consisting of a group of security professionals with combined experience of 20+ years. This company is made up of a group of young, driven, and skilled individuals whose main purpose is to give the best Cybersecurity services to its clients. The company has experience in various areas of the Cybersecurity industry covering Vulnerability Assessment, IS/IT Audit, Penetration Testing, Code Review, Incident Response, System Audit and Hardening, Security Operations Centre and Managed Cyber Security Services.
As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for creating thoughtful and engaging content that directly contributes to Threat Nix's growth and position in the cybersecurity industry. We are looking for self-motivated writers, skilled content creators who are able to translate technical jargon into easily digestible content and have a knack for identifying content creation opportunities. We would like a likeminded team member who have a clear vision and an aspiration to learn and grow with the company. You'll be involved in content curation, generation, and proofreading. Thousands of readers from all over the world will read the content you create.
1. Write original content on a variety of topics with thorough research for the website, blogs, social posts, and banners mostly based in the field of IT and cybersecurity.
2. Ensure content meets the requirements provided.
3. Plan and create a list of topics to be covered for a specific topic.
4. Support the marketing team and provide content and copy as needed for the website, blogs, email, social, and more
5. Stay current with trends and best practices in the cybersecurity industry to identify relevant topics, fact-check, and analyse sources to generate compelling and contextualized content
6. Create, maintain, and promote advertisements on social media and other places
7. Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
1. Fluent in written English
2. Should be able to write articles that are free from grammatical errors and plagiarism
3. Should be able to research white paper, academic source, website, and craft an article based on these
4. Should be able to write a top-notch introduction to catch the attention of the readers
5. Interested in IT and topics related to it
Threat Nix is a Nepalese cyber-security firm consisting of a group of security professionals with combined experience of 20+ years. This company is made up of a group of young, driven, and skilled individuals whose main purpose is to give the best Cybersecurity services to its clients. The company has experience in various area of the Cybersecurity industry covering Vulnerability Assessment, IS/IT Audit, Penetration Testing, Code Review, Incident Response, System Audit and Hardening, Security Operations centre and Managed Cyber Security Services.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing marketing strategies and activities to support the growth of Threat Nix. The candidate is expected to be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts, experienced and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence. In terms of personal competencies, the successful candidate must be a hands-on person who possesses a combination of strategic thinking, product marketing and execution skills to achieve tangible business results.
1. Identify the potential customers toward the market and sales objectives
2. Plan, develop, implement, and approach the marketing and sales objectives
3. Identify marketing opportunities
4. Plan and execute comprehensive strategic marketing strategy to grow our cybersecurity products and services offering
5. Conduct and distribute competitive analysis to help develop differentiated positioning and value propositions for our offerings
6. Gather market information, customer (VOC) and sales feedback and support product/solution specifications to enhance current offerings and introduce new offerings
7. Provide market/business analysis for leadership review and decision-making
8. Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
1. Demonstrated history in marketing roles (IT solution/service related marketing preferred)
2. Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
3. Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including ability to create and deliver effective presentations
4. Ability to operate with minimal direction
5. Strong business acumen and decision-making ability
6. Interested in IT and topics related to it
How to apply?
Send us your resume at [email protected]
Weekly Newsletter and More!
Curated list with top cybersecurity news of the week
Recieve alerts of new threats and vulnerabilities that might affect your organisation
Want a quote or have any queries?